This two day workshop is all about maternityphotography.
The following items will be covered in this workshop:
– Lighting techniques (natural light): outdoor and in case of bad weather we will have a beautiful inside location with lots of daylight to work with.
– Posing techniques
– how to make beautiful compositions and how to use colors in your advantage
– camerasettings and how to use your lense (I want to teach how to get the best out of the lenses you’ve got instead of buying new lenses to fullfill the job)
– how to get the best images straight out of camera
– 2-3 pregnant models
On day two we will be editing our images in Photoshop and I will show you how I edit my images. You will get to see my entire workflow and I will teach you a lot of Photoshopsecrets.
What do you need to attend this workshop?
– a camera and of course your lenses
– basic knowlegde of aperture, ISO and shutterspeed (being able to use your camera in manual mode)
– you know how to work with layers and layermasks in Photoshop
IMPORTANT: This workshop will be given in English, but there will be translation present.
Location: Pagny-sur-Moselle (Metz), France
Date: 21 & 22 april 2018
Lunch and snacks are included
When booking this workshop a deposit of €250 needs to be done. This deposit is non-refundable. The full payment needs to be done two weeks prior to the workshop.